Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

3D Hot air balloon Steampunked WITH robot

Then came a Steampunked Hot air balloon with 
steampunked Robot to ride in it 
After designing in Make the cut , cutting it and making
it up I then took all the scraps of black card stock i had 
left over from the cutting and ran it through the ebosser 
using as many Steampunk like embossing folders i could 
find in my collection. And added to the balloon over lapping 
and random as i could get them . Then I put sliver acrylic paint
on my finger and lightly went over all the raised areas .



 Felt it also needed a gear boarder around it which i 
made with Make the cut and  cut 6 layers to give it demention
 
 Robot was designed in make the cut as well by me

Tasmanian Steampunk Festival
 George Town Tasmania 
24th June 2017

1 comment:

Rosie said...

This is just fabulous!