Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, December 18, 2016

When OLD is New again

Back in May 2013 after being in 
Tasmania for 2 months I made a robot 
which sat in the window to see anyone that came 
into my house . 

Well now over 3 years later 
it as gotten faded and cause it is a moist place he also 
got a little moist and started to sag forward .
It was looking like when we took him out the window,
it sort of was like he needed to go in the bin.
BUT NO I COULD NOT DO THAT .
So I dusted him and then mended him as best as I 
could adding a prop so he was no longer saging 
forward . AND then I got the black paint and painted it completely
black and cut out 100's of black gears to paste all over him and 
then gave it a second paint of mat black paint.
After the black was dry I then lightly added sliver paint to 
the surface of the complete robot  and here is the 
NEW OLD ROBOT







No comments: