Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

George Gibson (Teddy tells his own story )

HELLO there my name is George Gibson
I just arrived home in Susan's and Neal's white
car. I was soo happy to be out of that second hand shop...
 It was a fun trip home (well till i started to hear
Susan talking about my outcome!) Ekks don't want to 
go into that house!!
 OH what was I worried about this is a comfortable 
computer chair I can get used to this.
 HANG ON ! Susan why are you looking at my back?
 She is looking at me . 
What is that she has in her hand?
 Scissors!
 OH NO HELPPPPPP
Look what Susan did to me!
 I feel deflated now.
 She turned me inside out 
OH NO WHAT NEXT?
 Looks like I am going for another ride.
 OUCH, OUCH
 That ride took a lot of time and was no 
fun at all!
 Glad to be out of the ride .
 WOW Look at me I have writing and 
jewels all over me !
 OH it is soo sparkly
 OH that is better I am all stuffed again.
But I do feel a bit strange still .
 Looking a little more like myself.
 "ARE WE BEAR YET"

Susan think I am still missing something?
 OH OH and a brand new bow. 
Thank you !
 So glad I was brought from the second hand shop 
for just $3, been given a new look and will be loved.
THE END

2 comments:

NittyPearl said...

Fantastic job Susan! Would love to know what you have for a machine. I have a Husqvarna Designer Diamond.
Sandra

SusanBluerobot said...

I have a brother 770