Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cotton shirt

My Friend came to me over Christmas holidays 
and asked if i could do her a favor . She had gotten her
shirts for lions club and they were 100% polyester and 
was unable to wear them. She had found a 100% cotton shirt 
and was wondering if i could turn it into a lions club shirt for 
her .
I said I would give it a go but I am just learning it all at the moment.
Then after thinking for a while I was getting worried and 
said to her when she delivered the shirt  i could do it as an 
applique, that way if things went wrong we could save the shirt .
So set out to make the stitch pattern and sewed it on the blue 
fabric and then appliqued it onto the back of her shirt 
I am so pleased with how it turned out and so was Heather


And here is the front


 

1 comment:

TRACEY FARR said...

all looks great - keeping yourself busy as always! Hope you are well!