Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Gift of Friendship POP UP BOOK

In July when we went down to Hobart Tasmania for 
a holiday, I took with me a plan of books to design while 
down there , the first morning there I sat at the computer and 
was going to make a start and on the wall of the sunroom was a 
plaque that was a small verse from "A Gift of Friendship" 
and  I could not concentrate on the things on my to do 
list I wanted to do a friendship book. So I surfed the internet
to find more of the saying of gift of friendship. And set to 
work designing my book . 
Which I then cut it the week I got back and I am soo happy 
with how this book turned out (it was ment to be )





















images used

__________________
I also cut all my page backings using the 
cutterpiller.  And the Embossing was done using 
the Ebosser .
Which you can purchase from Skat Katz
http://www.skatkatz.com.au/

5 comments:

Peggy T. said...

Susan, I love your friendship book. I can't think of any friend who would not want to recieve it. Great idea.

Teresa said...

love it you keep on and you will have a whole library :-}

Unknown said...

I love your book. Well, really I love all of your projects. Thank you for sharing.
Have a great day!
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Leslie Cernocky said...

So much work, love and patience goes into each book. It is a pleasure to see them. Thanks for sharing, Susan.

discrafty said...

That is a real treasure for anyone to receive. Beautiful....hours of work but well worth it.