Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

His and MINE

Neal and I moved from Victoria to Tasmania 7 months 
ago and it is only now we are starting the gardening 
and getting it how we would  like it.
 Starting with these two garden 
bed pots we brought just before we moved over.
First one is Neal's (he would not let me decorate).
It is going to be a tomato and herb garden
AND now mine Neal's is out the back but mine is near
our front door so it had to look good .
Filled with succulents that I have been collecting since the 
week I got here at all the weekend markets and shops.
 Designed in MAKE THE CUT
I have to let the dirt settle before adding the pebbles on the top
around the plants.
Used "Make the Cut " to design the robots
and Cut it in vinyl on the ZING
If you notice in this photo near the door I still have
more plants  to plant  I think I need a new pot to decorate and
plant in .

 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 

and wondering where you can get a
Zing then SKAT KATZ is the place to find them

No comments: