Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Road ahead

I have this boarder punch which i keep on my 
desk and every scrap of paper I have before throwing
in the bin I punch out some robots in it so i can have 
a collection of them when i need them.
So when i decided I wanted to make a small
3D book/card 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" I thought it would 
be fun to use some .
Thinking of the road signs warning of things ahead
I made on of them.
For the clouds in the sky (if you look closely) they 
are robots too  
On the inside of the book
I also included the robots having fun hanging around
I do plan to put the message on the inside cover 
good way to use up all those scraps before you through them 
out



1 comment:

TRACEY FARR said...

Looks Awesome! Welcome back to papercrafting! Bet you have missed it!