Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Paper balloon

I really like Hot Air Balloons and have been to a few festivals
around Australia. Back in March I found a wonderful site 
called Paper Matrix which makes wonderful paper balloons 
so I gave it a try making one (without watching video on how to 
put together ) Here is what i made LOTS of loose areas in it 
but i am happy with it BUT now I have watched how it is made
I am going to sit down and make another and hope for
better outcome.


Plus now i know what make the cut can do i can edit pattern
a lot easier 

2 comments:

Myrna said...

This is so cool.
Great job.
Myrna

Luv2CUSmile said...

Hey... I love that site too and am also crazy about hot air balloons! I have done them many ways but my fav to do are beaded and recycled light bulbs... I will have to show one day! You did a great weaving job on this with not reading directions first. It turned out great still.
Luv