Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Customized T Shirts OOSHIRTS

I was asked to review the T-shirt printing service of OOSHIRTS
(http://www.ooshirts.com)
The web page was easy to use to upload a picture of my signature
silver robot. The guys at ooshirt were very helpful with getting the
format just right to print well. There was a large variety of shirt
styles to choose from, I picked a big t-shirt.
Less than two weeks
later I was in receipt of two very nice cotton shirts, with Robot (and
my blog url :-) ) printed large as life on the front. Prompt service
from California to Australia.
(Sorry its not a great photo tho').
I am soo happy with the T Shirts 
Visit 
you will not be disappointed

2 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

looks great!

Soraya said...

they looks great!