Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Say HELLO to "Mrs and Mr Claus" (Kusudama)

Mrs and Mr Claus
Each year, I try to make a Christmas decoration  for our family.
Well this year  I got a new obsession 
(did you know i get obsessed with things)
I got a new book called 
Creating Lovely Paper-Flower Dolls 
(Kusudama folding technique) 
Had the book just a short time and  I have made soo
many different things out of the book and NOW slightly
tweakking things to suit the things that i have at hand, like
these two I am showing today. 
I used the book and then made my own santa and mrs








I will be showing heaps more of these things 
as i have been having soo much fun Kusudama folding 
Stay tuned

2 comments:

Pixie Camembert said...

Those are DELIGHTFUL! I''ll have to check out that book! Thanks so much for sharing your work.
Sally in California

TRACEY FARR said...

just awesome - I am a proud owner of Mr and Mrs Clause today and so kicks off another papercrafting obsession xxx