Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's BLUE, It's NEW and I wanted ONE TOO!

Well it has been a long wait from the minute i decided that
this was something i really wanted (over a year ago).
To my birthday back in JUNE when I picked this
as my present (even though it was still not released)
To September when they started taking pre orders
TOOOOO today when i was able to go pick my
present up from the other side of the city
I AM SOO HAPPY .
OK HERE it is
It is BLUE
It is NEW
AND
I GOT ONE TOO



MY first cuts OH I AM IN LOVE with it

NO mats needed WOW !

For people wanting to know where to get one of these in
Australia I got mine from the wonderful people at
SKAT KATZ

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh! you lucky girl! I've been drooling over these too. Since I know you're very familiar with the Cricut machines also I'll be watching for comparisons between the new eCraft and your bug.
Enjoy your new toy! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! I assume that you can still use SCAL with it? I think I want to get me one too.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your new toy. Can't wait to see what you create with this.

Anne-Marie said...

I have bookmarked your blog as I may need some help sometime. My Ecraft should now be on it's way from Skat Katz as Fred phoned me yesterday to get an address as I only had a PO Box on my order.
Your Robot does look cute.
p.s I have ordered a blue machine but did say I don't mind what colour I am sent.

Shannon said...

The new eCraft is amazing!! I have the white one :)