Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, April 24, 2010

3D Robotz (robot number 50 )

I am so happy today my purchase of the Robotz
cartridge arrived . So the first thing I just had to try
is one of the 3D ones .
(I was not impressed with the lack of details in the handbook
to work out how to put it together ,
)
I am soo happy with the way he turned out .
And i am looking forward to see the others on the cartridge

I decided that i would show lots of views of the robot so all
can see him made hope it helps






Would love to hear what you think
l
l
\ /
\ /

3 comments:

Helene said...

What a cute BLUE robot!

JL said...

I'm so glad you cut one out! I'm waiting for it to be on sale here! I think my kids will love it!

Lalia Harris said...

I was wondering how long it would take you to get the cart down there in Aussie land. ;-)

your bot is cute!