Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What a wonderful week I have had.

I have just had a wonderful week.
My girlfriend Helene from USA came over here for
a visit with us. We had so much fun playing
Showing her the places that we love to visit.
We got to feed the birds on Monday

On Friday we got to feed the Kangaroos

Saturday we finally went down to see our local beach

Helene made me this wonderful Robot quilt
and our friend Lill and Helene brought me this cute
robot (which i tucked up in bed every morning to
look after the quilt (which i will show the photo
of the quilt better when i take more photos)

The birds are soo used to being fed


Helene is now on her way back to USA and
I am finding it very hard to get back out of holiday
mode (all those who have emailed me questions
over the past week and bit sorry for the delay in
answering them i will work on them in the next day or two
)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Wow. Looks like a great time. I wish I could touch a kangaroo!

Helene said...

Susan I miss you already it was such a wonderful holiday it's great to see our holiday photos....You are the best!