Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, February 09, 2009

Thank you

I have had many emails this morning world wide
seeing if i am in the line of the fires that are going on
in Victoria Australia i live.
We had the hottest day on Saturday that we have ever had with
a top temp of 46.4*c (115*f) and strong winds with it which was
the cause of fires moving quickly across the state of
Victoria. luckily they have not effected me directly and
i am safe.
Last week when we had hot weather and little wind there
were fires down this way but they were not near me either.
I feel so sad for all the people who have lost family and friends
in these fires and lost there homes. My thoughts are with them at
this time.
Thanks all for your concerns. All stay safe.

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Thsnk God!

Jen said...

Oh Susan I'm glad that you have not been effected. I too feel bad for your fellow countrymen who have been literally in the line of fire. Be safe.

MaryNSC said...

O that is such wonderful news.. I sure am so sad for all the others..
Thinking of You..
HUGS

marie t said...

So glad to hear that you're o.k.!

Cheri said...

I'm happy to hear that the fires are not affecting you directly.