Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Giant Metal ROBOT

Back in May 2014 I made this 3D robot .
Now I have made him bigger and given him a 
steampunk look 
I used embossing folders and all the scraps left over when cutting
out the main body.
Then after that was dry I then using gold acrylic paint and my finger
and added gold to the raised parts. the front panel is a drawer
that Neal can now make things that move or light up and put in so it can be seen
through the window  (will show you them as he makes things to go in there)
FROM THIS 
TO NOW THIS 
GIANT METAL ROBOT











 Today is Christmas day and although I 
tried so hard to get it done before today I was 
still making the drawer this morning .
Made for Neal for Christmas Present 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FROM US

No comments: