Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

From Camera to Drawing (Isn't he all grown up now?)

I had a fun time this week  with adventure of turning 
a photo of my son to a drawing on the ZING.
Although it was not an easy task , it was fun learning .
LETs BEGIN
From Camera
Into GIMP (photo editor paint program)
Into Inkscape
Into Make the CUT
Into the ZING to draw
OK let me say  this is my first time at this and
 I don't know if using 5 programs was the 
 way to do it but I am happy with the first try

2 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

OMG - that is fantastic! - he is so grown up now!

BSI said...

I can't believe how grown up he is either!!! Handsome young man. =) You did a fantastic job. I tried making a file to cut in vinyl for my daughter and I had to use about 4 programs. Totally worth the outcome!!!